HRI Small Grant Competition – Canada (Open)
Grants Application Deadline: June 15th, 2022
Do you have a human rights related initiative you want to make a reality? One that a small grant can make happen? Now’s your chance to apply for up to $2,500 in funding. Applications to be submitted via our online application form (click on “Apply Now” button below). Deadline for submissions is 11:59pm, June 15th 2022.
Who can apply?
- Individuals, community associations, schools, or not-for-profit organizations (no applications from commercial enterprises or political parties).
- This round of applications is limited to initiatives in Canada
What will HRI fund?
- Initiatives must focus on the elimination of any article referenced in the UN Declaration of Human Rights.
- Your activity must be completed by TBD.
- HRI will post the successful initiatives on its website.
- A brief report (one paragraph length) will be expected from you on completion, and it will be posted to the website.
- Send your ideas – you know best how you can make a difference.
What HRI will not fund
Funding cannot be used for:
- conference or workshop registrations
- travel to meetings
- bursaries or scholarships
- funds or prizes to other individuals or organizations
- Initiatives that take place outside of Canada
HRI reserves the right not to award grants if no suitable applications are received
How do I apply?
Simple! Click on the ‘Apply Now!’ button below and fill out the form.
When will I know if my application was successful?
Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm, June 15th 2022.
Human Rights Internet will evaluate all applications and notify all applicants by TBD.
Thank you for your interest!