HRI Small Grant Competition – Canada
Grants Application Deadline: No deadline, open Canada-wide
Do you have a human rights related initiative you want to make a reality? One that a small grant can make happen? Now’s your chance to apply for up to $2,500 in funding. Applications to be submitted via our online application form (click on “Apply Now” button below).
Who can apply?
- Individuals, community associations, schools, or not-for-profit organizations (no applications from commercial enterprises or political parties).
- This round of applications is limited to initiatives in Canada
What will HRI fund?
- Initiatives must focus on any article referenced in the UN Declaration of Human Rights.
- Your activity must be completed within a year from the time of application.
- HRI will post the successful initiatives on its website.
- A brief report (one paragraph length) will be expected from you on completion, and it will be posted to the website.
- Send your ideas – you know best how you can make a difference.
What HRI will not fund
Funding cannot be used for:
- conference or workshop registrations
- travel to meetings
- bursaries or scholarships
- funds or prizes to other individuals or organizations
- initiatives that take place outside of Canada
- student research
HRI reserves the right not to award grants if no suitable applications are received
How do I apply?
Simple! Click on the ‘Apply Now!’ button below and fill out the form.
When will I know if my application was successful?
We will do our best to acknowledge receipt of your application, but please trust that your online application is received when submitted. Human Rights Internet will evaluate all applications received every two to three months and notify all applicants of the results.
For any questions regarding our grants competition, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!